Saturday 20 August 2011

Wackerhaus SS12












I've just come across this gorgeous collection by Wackerhaus featured in the Copenhagen fashion week SS12. I'm loving the flowing materials and the pastel colour palette. The little addition of metallic is a nice contrast to the pale colours, along with the silver eye patch and the matching silver belt. This collection really works. Together every piece offers something different yet there's a definite trend running throughout this collection. I would say my favourite piece is the first look. I love the flowing maxi skirt and the way the pale blue fades to the pale pink, and the almost golden colour shimmering  in the pink top. For me the belt tops this whole outfit off, such a simple design yet brings together this whole look. I also thought i'd mention the make up. The golden/bronzed cheeks match perfectly to the metallic tones of the clothing and i think it creates a beautiful image.

Share your view on this collection, I love to hear what you think.

images

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection. The metallic silver pants are my favourite!

    xoxo

    ashleighduncan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I absolutely love this collection! The color palette is amazing and the styling is very well done!! Good find, i'll keep them in mind!

    xx Melissa Danielle
    http://wantneedfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete