Friday 2 December 2011

Winter 2011 Party outfit

Skirt - Alice + Olivia; Top - Topshop; Platforms - Topshop

        I've decided to do a winter 2011 outfit project. Basically i will choose a few items of clothing and put them together with a make up look I think suits the look and then tell you about my choices. Next i will be putting together an outdoor winter look. 

      From this outfit I'm trying to achieve a quiet simple wintry style outfit. I've noticed a lot of pleated leather skirts around lately and thought one would work really well with a light embellished top. I think the more Gothic masculine side of the leather, against the delicate crystal detailing of the top gives a really pretty finish. Basically the shoes just add to the simple look I was going for, black suede platforms, very relevant for winter and one of my favourite shoe choices at the moment. The make up was basically based on the burgundy lip. Burgundy is one of my favourite colours at the moment and its everywhere!  The make up is beautiful really simple and elegant and looks perfect with the outfit. I'm really happy with the outfit and would definitely wear this (with some knitted tights and a big coat!) Let me know what you guys think. 

2 comments:

  1. I covet the pleated leather skirt after seeing a few people style it! -Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete