Saturday 27 August 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Streetstyle










Rosie Huntington-Whiteley  is one of my favourite models of the moment! She's been taking over my tumblr dashboard lately with these street style photos. With a face and a figure like hers she'd look amazing in anything, but she just so happens that she has a gorgeous style too - which make her that bit more fabulous. She's kinda girly grunge a style that i much see myself wearing. She's defiantly a skinny jeans and flats girl, but those heels on the last image are to die for!   

What's your views on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley?

4 comments:

  1. I don't like her with too much makeup and spray tan, but her style is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute blog! I found you through IFB and am now following you, I hope you follow back! :)

    waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Esp with the hats! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love this girl! So stylish!

    Thanks for lovely message on IFB!

    Kristina
    Spotted Appeal

    ReplyDelete