Sunday 25 September 2011

ACNE SS12














Once again Acne has produced a breathtakingly amazing collection! I came across this collection on the Acne website and watched the video of the show. From the first outfit i was hooked. I don't know how to describe these garments but there's something kind of futuristic/androgynous/feminine all in one collection (if that's possible.) Let me explain. The bold colours and flowing fabrics suggest to me a kind of modern, unique feel. The way the fabric seems to drape perfectly over the models body. Or maybe its those sunglasses that make me think futuristic, i don't know. But what i do know is that its fabulous. There's a masculine feels to the collection with the very straight blazers and the high neck jackets. Where as the colour and the flared skirts give such a feminine look. 
This whole collection set such a high standard for Acne fashion house and honestly is one of my favourite collections i've seen. I can definitely take a lot of inspiration from this collection for spring summer 2012. I'll also be keeping an eye out for the black giant-tassel loafer!
Let me know what you think of this collection!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice - I really like the two army green, white and black looks!
    p.

    ReplyDelete